Licensing & Corporate Partnering
We understand that the success of each and every one of our clients depends on its ability to generate revenue by exploiting its intellectual property assets. The commercialization of intellectual property requires understanding of both the legal issues associated with intellectual property, and the evolving business landscape in which the relevant products will be designed, made and sold.
By leveraging the collective market intelligence accumulated by our attorneys in advising our clients on thousands of cutting-edge intellectual property transactions with many of the world's leading companies, we are well positioned to appreciate current trends and metrics that can make the difference between a decent deal and a transformational transaction.
We routinely work with our clients to structure and negotiate a wide variety of domestic and international intellectual property-related transactions, including:
- Inbound and outbound intellectual property licenses
- Strategic alliance and joint venture agreements
- Research and collaboration agreements
- Asset transfer and spin-out licenses
- Development agreements
- Distribution, manufacturing and supply agreements
- Privacy and other usage policies and agreements