We offer a dynamic work environment along with competitive salary and bonus eligibility, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k.
Hutchison is seeking a Legal and Operations Administrative Assistant to become part of our dynamic team! In addition to providing overall support to attorneys' business needs, you will help manage the operations of the firm. The broad objectives for this position are to deliver proactive support to the attorneys and other team members to enable the firm to operate efficiently. Our ideal candidate will effectively deliver superior client service and responsive internal support.
- Assisting attorneys with administrative needs including DocuSign, document formatting and word processing and data and time entry
- Schedule management and travel planning for attorneys and team members
- Assist with overflow backup for other administrative assistants
- Assist back office operations with preparation and distribution of standard firm reports
- Assist firm manager with ordering supplies, facilitating maintenance requests and other duties (including in-office duties) as requested
- Assist certain back office positions with essential office functions and tasks (marketing, IT, billing)
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Record and store client information
- Other duties and projects may be assigned to the role, which provide general assistance as needed to the firm
- The position will be required to be in-office 4/5 days a week
- High school graduate with at least 3 years of corporate law firm experience. Associates degree or higher in administration or business is highly preferred, but not required
- Strong technical and word processing skills are required
- Willingness to learn new software (financial and IT)
- Interest in financial and IT aspects of firm operations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Software proficiency: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, iManage, Juris
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- A strong degree of personal initiative, motivation and positive attitude
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.