Hutchison and our talented team of professionals are often recognized by various groups and associations. These achievements represent our dedication to the entrepreneurial community and our strong reputation among our peers.
We have been recognized among groups such as Chambers USA, U.S. News & World Report, Legal Elite, Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers. Several of our attorneys have been AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available.
We also are or have been active within many industry groups and organizations like North Carolina Technology Association (NC TECH), Social Venture Circle (formerly Investors' Circle), Launch Chapel Hill, NC IDEA Programs, HQ Community, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, Triangle TechBreakfast, USF CONNECT, International Trademark Association (INTA), BioFlorida, UNCW-CIE, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM), RTP Capital and Southern Capital Forum.
We currently serve or have served on Boards of organizations such as the LaunchBio/BioLabs NC, Council for Entrepreneurial Development, First Flight Venture Center, Florida Venture Forum, Southeast Life Sciences (formerly SEBIO and SEMDA), University of Virginia Innovation, Triangle Technology Executives Council (TTEC), startGNV (formerly GAIN), UF Innovate | Sid Martin Biotech, Licensing Executives Society, UNC's Business Accelerator for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association, IGDA-NC Triangle and Food and Drug Law Institute, among others.
Additionally, we have been recognized for the following individual awards and accomplishments:
- Order of the Long Leaf Pine, 2006
- 2007 Entrebizneur of the Year, Business Leader Magazine
- Contributing author, Biotechnology and the Law
- Founding President, Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- 40 under 40, Triangle Business Journal
- Charter Member, TiE-Carolinas
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Hall of Fame, 2016
- Georgia Appleseed Good Apple Award Recipient 2017
- 2017 Triangle Business Journal CEO Award Winner
- Contributing author, The Licensing Journal
For more information on the involvement of each of our attorneys, visit our attorney biographies.