View All Blog Posts
Inspiration to Start 2017
Can you believe we are starting another new year? Crazy! As we all begin New Year’s resolutions, take a peek at these inspirational tips/quotes our team lives by.
- It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful. (Emily, attorney)
- When you take care of yourself first, everyone wins. (Vickie, paralegal)
- If nothing matches, everything matches. (Holly C., attorney)
- The perfect pie crust is the one on the pie. (Holly C., attorney)
- Guard your time much more carefully than you guard your money. (Justyn, attorney)
- Objects at rest tend to stay at rest; objects in motion tend to stay in motion: if we never stop, inertia is our ally. (Robb, attorney)
- Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. (Jessica, paralegal)
- "Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem and 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!" – Tony Robbins (Holly H., attorney)
- “You’ve got to know when to hold them, and when to fold them; know when to walk away, and when to run.” – Kenny Rogers
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart (Jennifer, attorney)
- Attitude is everything. (Amalie, attorney)
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn (Anna, attorney)
- A setback is a setup for a great comeback. (Susan, administrative assistant)
- Travel the world and try new eats…you don’t know what you might like…escargots…yummy! (Stephanie, accounting)
- Explore! (Dan F., attorney)
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou (Amber, administrative assistant)
- Be mindful even when your mind is full. (Jeremy, attorney)
- Do more of what makes you happy. (Jeremy, attorney)
- Be scrappy. (Brandon, attorney)
- Work hard, play hard. (Jodi, marketing)
What words inspire you?
The blog content should not be construed as legal advice.
Show Comments / Leave a Comment
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment