Scott M. Bryant
Scott M. Bryant
Scott is a managing partner and advises technology and life science companies at all stages of development and across a range of industries, including software, SaaS, digital health, e-commerce, networking, advanced materials, medical devices, clean tech, mobile gaming and entertainment and education IT. His practice focuses in the areas of general counseling, corporate structuring and formation, venture capital and other equity and debt financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property transactions including licensing, OEM, joint venture and development agreements and trademark prosecution and protection. Scott also regularly counsels clients on the commercialization of university intellectual property.
Prior to joining Hutchison, Scott practiced with Siavage Law Group, LLC, an Atlanta-based technology and venture law firm, and McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP.
Recognition, Affiliations & Memberships
- "Legal Elite - Technology Law" by Georgia Trend Magazine 2012
- "Georgia Super Lawyer - Rising Star" by Law & Politics and Atlanta Magazine, 2006, 2007 and 2009
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Served as President of the Executive Committee of the Young Professionals Council of Georgia Appleseed
- Board Member, Georgia Appleseed
- Former Chairman of the Virginia Society for Law and Technology
- Managing Partner since 2017
- Georgia Appleseed Good Apple Award Recipient 2017
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2002
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1993
- Phi Beta Kappa